This article is also available in Deutsch!
Delicious no churn egg liqueur parfait with pleasant, not intrusive, egg liqueur taste. A perfect cold dessert for any occasion, which can be prepared in a few steps, without using an ice cream maker.
If you're an
We made this
But this ice cold dessert is also highly recommended for hot summer days!
And to kick it up a notch, you can also make the
- Confectioners' Sugar
- Homemade Egg liqueur (or store bought Egg Liqueur)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (it is very important not to use low-fat cream)
- Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles for garnishing
See the recipe card for quantities.
Do you like my tableware? Snag it from Villeroy & Boch, too!
To start, separate egg whites and yolks into individual bowls. Then mix the three yolks and the sugar for about 10 minutes with the mixer until forming a foamy mass.
In the meantime, beat the two egg whites and the whipped cream separately.
Once this is accomplished, mix the egg liqueur, whipped cream, and the beaten egg whites into the yolk mixture.
Mix the yolks and the confectioners' sugar.
Add the egg liqueur and whipped cream to the mix.
Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and fill it with the parfait mixture.
Cover the loaf pan with cling film.
Fill the loaf pan with the parfait mixture.
Smooth out the parfait.
Cover it with the remaining cling film.
Now we have to wait at least 4 hours. That's the amount of time your parfait needs to freeze well in the freezer.
Really easy, isn't it?
Fancy more Christmas Dessert ideas? Check out my Strawberry Cupcakes with Ricotta recipe or Waffle Blossoms with Chestnut purée! You can also snag yourself the Christmas Dinner Cookbook, filled with more delicious recipes!
Serving the Egg Liqueur Parfait
When it's time to serve this delicious dessert, simply lift the parfait out of the loaf pan using plastic wrap. Carefully slice off finger-thick layers, dice, and place in a dessert bowl.
To garnish, top with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, and you're ready to spoon!
Instead of the chocolate sprinkles, sprinkle a little cinnamon over your parfait before serving.
This seasoning makes the parfait taste even more Christmassy and looks pretty.
If you want it to be a summer dessert, fresh strawberries are a great choice for garnish.
Fancy more recipes with homemade egg liqueur /
- Eggnog Hot Chocolate
- Eggnog Cheesecake
- Boozy Eggnog Milkshake
- Linzer Cookies with Egg Liqueur
- Snowball Cocktail
- Homemade Eggnog Truffles
- Egg Liqueur Coffee
- Potato Flour Cake with Egg Liqueur
- Advocaat Bites
- Stracciatelle Egg Liqueur Milkshake
- Electric Mixer or Kitchen Machine
- 3 Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Cling Wrap
- Loaf Pan
In France, parfait refers to a frozen dessert made from a base of sugar syrup, egg, and cream. A parfait contains enough fat, sugar, alcohol, and to a lesser extent, air, to allow it to be made by stirring infrequently while freezing, making it possible to create in a home kitchen without specialist equipment. The fat, sugar, alcohol or air interferes with the formation of water crystals, which would otherwise give the ice cream an uncomfortable texture in the mouth. The formation of ice crystals is managed in the making of regular ice cream by agitating the ice cream constantly while it freezes or chemically by adding glycerol. Neither should be necessary when making a high-quality parfait.
Yes, of course! If you would like to try other parfait variations with different types of liqueur, replace the advocaat with a different cream liqueur. Works with any cream liqueurs (coffee, vanilla, chocolate, fruit,..)
Check out the recipe for Grannys Coconut Kisses Cookies as a great way to use up leftover egg whites.
Enjoy eating this deliciousness, and happy holidays! 🎄
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @combinegoodflavors and hashtag #combinegoodflavors, so I don't miss it.
Egg Liqueur Parfait with Homemade Egg Liqueur
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Egg Liqueur
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Separate egg whites and yolks into individual bowls. Mix the three yolks and the sugar for about 10 minutes with the mixer until forming a foamy mass.3 Egg Yolks, ¾ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- In the meantime, beat the two egg whites and the whipped cream separately.2 Egg Whites, 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Mix the advocaat, whipped cream, and the beaten egg whites into the yolk mixture.2 tablespoon Egg Liqueur
- Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and fill it with the parfait mixture.
- Freeze the parfait in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
Serving the Egg Liqueur Parfait
- Lift the parfait out of the loaf pan using the plastic wrap.
- Carefully slice off finger-thick layers, dice, and place in a dessert bowl.
- To garnish, top with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, and you're ready to spoon!Chocolate sprinkles, Whipped Cream
- OPTIONAL: Instead of the chocolate sprinkles, sprinkle a little cinnamon over your parfait before serving.Cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: If you want it to be a summer dessert, fresh strawberries are a great choice for garnish.Strawberries
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
⛑️ Food Safety
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
For further information, check Safe Food Handling - FDA.