Our delicious Baileys Irish cream whipped cream recipe is a particularly delightful version of flavored whipped cream. With a delicate taste of whiskey, this tasty treat is fantastic for refining cakes, vanilla ice cream, and coffee drinks.
Its flavor is not too intrusive and enhances the aroma of the treats you wanna refine. We recommend the Baileys Irish cream whipped cream, especially for garnishing our delicious Irish Whiskey (Scotch) coffee or as a tasty addition to a delicious flourless chocolate cake.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Baileys Irish cream liqueur
See the recipe card for quantities.
Pour the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and Baileys Irish cream into a deep mixing bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
Pour the finished Irish cream by the spoonful into a piping bag and use it to rarefy desserts, coffee, or milkshakes.
If any Irish Cream Whipped Cream is left over, pour it into a well-sealed container (such as a Weck jar) and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
You can substitute the Baileys Irish cream with other Baileys or cream liqueur types:
- Electric mixer or food processor with a whisk attachment
- Deep bowl - for whipping the cream
- Piping bag with a star tip
You can store the Baileys whipped cream in the refrigerator for up to three days. Ensure you keep it in a well-sealed container so it doesn't take on a taste/smell from the fridge.
The easiest way to stabilize whipped cream is to use powdered sugar or cornstarch when whipping it up.
Furthermore, make sure that the whipping cream is cold.
Use only cold heavy cream when piping. This ensures that the cream gets a nice shape.
Yes, whipped cream needs to be stored in a cool place; otherwise, it will quickly lose its texture. Flavored whipped cream should be used for decoration as soon as possible, as it quickly loses its beautiful texture at room temperature.
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @combinegoodflavors and hashtag #combinegoodflavors, so I don't miss it.
Baileys Irish Cream Whipped Cream
- ⅜ cup Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish cream
- Pour ⅜ cup Heavy cream, 1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar, and 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish cream into a tall mixing bowl.⅜ cup Heavy cream, 1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar, 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish cream
- Beat with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the finished Irish cream by the spoonful into a piping bag and use it to rarefy desserts, coffee, or milkshakes.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
⛑️ Food Safety
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
For further information, check Safe Food Handling - FDA.