Vanilla vodka-flavored whipped cream is a variation in our delicious series of contributions of flavored whipped cream.
With its unmatched flavor, it is a classic dessert topping for pastries and drinks like a hot chocolate or a marvelous cake.
The preparation is quickly done and perfect if you want to replace the plain whipped cream with this extravagant, flavored version.
So far, the following variations have appeared in our series of flavored cream: strawberry-flavoured whipped cream, orange-flavoured whipped cream, and chocolate-flavoured whipped cream.
- Heavy cream - it is preferable to go for a high-fat content to achieve the best possible texture and the most intense flavor.
- Confectioners' sugar
- (Vanilla) Vodka - use the vodka of your choice. Whether pure or already flavored.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Empty the heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and vodka into a tall mixing bowl and whip with a hand mixer until very stiff.
Then pour the flavored cream into a piping bag with a spout and use it to flavor cakes, drinks, or ice creams.
You don't like vanilla flavor? There are a variety of different flavored vodka to buy:
- Banana flavor
- Lime flavor
- Peppermint flavor
And many more. Just try what you like best.
- Electric hand mixer or food processor
- High mixing bowl - for whipping the cream
- Piping bag with a star-shaped tip
Store the flavored whipped cream in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure you place it in a tightly sealed container, so it doesn't take on an odor from the fridge.
💭 Top tip
As a variation to the clear vodka, you can also very well use cream vodka in this recipe. This gives the whipped cream an even silkier texture.
Absolutely! Try strawberry syrup, grated chocolate, cinnamon, Irish cream, or Cointreau for a change of pace!
The easiest way to stabilize whipped cream is to use powdered sugar or cornstarch when whipping it up.
Furthermore, make sure that the whipping cream is cold.
Use only cold heavy cream when piping. This ensures that the cream gets a nice shape.
Yes, whipped cream needs to be stored in a cool place; otherwise, it will quickly lose its texture. Flavored whipped cream should be used for decoration as soon as possible, as it quickly loses its beautiful texture at room temperature.
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @combinegoodflavors and hashtag #combinegoodflavors, so I don't miss it.
Vanilla Vodka-flavored Whipped Cream
- Electric Mixer or food processor
- Tall mixing bowl
- Piping bag with a star tip
- 1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar,
- ⅜ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Vodka Vanilla flavored
- Empty ⅜ cup Heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar, and 1 teaspoon Vodka into a tall mixing bowl.1 teaspoon Confectioners' sugar,, ⅜ cup Heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon Vodka
- Whip up with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star tip and start decorating.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
⛑️ Food Safety
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
Yaas! This vodka is bloody awesome! Me and my girlfriends had a ball drinking it in cocktails. So easy and so darn good!
Oh la la! This vodka flavored whipped cream is perfect to add a bit of sophistication to a dessert - would never have thought to add vodka to whipped cream so I am glad I found this recipe.
Yum! Can't wait to make this homemade Vanilla Vodka Flavored Whipped Cream. I super love that the preparation is super quick.:)
Vodka flavored whipped cream looks delicious perfect treat.
Such a fun delicious treat! Thanks for the recipe!