Almond whipped cream can be made in just a few minutes with three minimal ingredients and without adding artificial flavors or chemical frippery.
Our whipped cream, refined with grated almonds, captivates with an intense almond flavor and is suitable as an exquisite topping, especially for cakes and coffee drinks.
I particularly like this almond whipped cream because of the small chunks of almonds, which give the cream a wonderful creamy texture and add something to nibble on, which is usually not the case with whipped cream.
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Grated almond nuts
See the recipe card for quantities.
Whip up the whipped cream with the powdered sugar in a high mixing bowl until soft peaks form (about 1-2 minutes).
Then add the grated almonds and whip again with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
Spoon the prepared almond whipped cream into a pastry bag with a star-shaped nozzle and use it to refine your coffee and delicious cakes.
Remember that instead of 2 tablespoons of grated almonds, you only need a teaspoon of liqueur, cream, or syrup.
- Strawberry-flavored whipped cream
- Coconut-flavored whipped cream
- Orange-flavored whipped cream
- Vodka-flavored whipped cream
- Baileys-flavored whipped cream
- Chocolate-flavored whipped cream
- Cinnamon-flavored whipped cream
- High mixing bowl
- Hand mixer or food processor with a whisk attachment
- Piping bag with a star tip - for immediate decoration and refinement of your pastries and drinks.
You can keep the almond whipped cream in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure you store it in an airtight container to prevent it from taking on a taste/smell from the fridge.
The easiest way to stabilize whipped cream is to use powdered sugar or cornstarch when whipping it up.
Furthermore, make sure that the whipping cream is cold.
Use only cold heavy cream when piping to ensure the cream gets an excellent shape.
Yes, whipped cream needs to be stored in a cool place; otherwise, it will quickly lose its texture. Flavored whipped cream should be used for decoration as soon as possible, as it quickly loses its beautiful texture at room temperature.
If you make this recipe, let me know how you liked it by ★★★★★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. This would be awesome! You can also sign up for our Newsletter or follow me on Pinterest or Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @combinegoodflavors and hashtag #combinegoodflavors, so I don't miss it.
A Quick and Easy Recipe for Almond Whipped Cream
- High mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Piping bag with a star tip
- 1 teaspoon Powdered sugar
- ⅜ cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon Grated almonds
- Whip up ⅜ cup Heavy cream with 1 teaspoon Powdered sugar in a high mixing bowl until semi-stiff.1 teaspoon Powdered sugar, ⅜ cup Heavy cream
- Add 2 tablespoon Grated almonds and whip again with a hand mixer until firm.2 tablespoon Grated almonds
- Spoon the prepared almond whipped cream into a pastry bag with a star-shaped nozzle and use it to refine your coffee and delicious cakes.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
⛑️ Food Safety
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
For further information, check Safe Food Handling - FDA.