Are you looking for the perfect Christmas cookie recipes to add to your holiday spread? Look no further!
This article has you covered with a roundup of easy and delicious cookie recipes for your Christmas baking needs. With just basic ingredients and simple techniques that anyone can do, these recipes will make sure your holiday baking is as stress-free as possible.
Plus, with the festive flavors of butter, sugar, and spices, you will be sure to enjoy the scrumptious aromas of the season!
Whether you are baking cookies as gifts or for your own holiday table, this collection of recipes has something for every baker. From classic sugar cookies to gingerbread, you are sure to find a cookie recipe to add some festive cheer to your Christmas!
⛑️ Food Safety
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
For further information, check Safe Food Handling - FDA.